Friday, December 13, 2013

Late Edition: My apologies the end of my blog was a let down. I did not fully develop my thoughts. First I do agree with raising minimum wage would work and I agree with all those you disagreed with me. This is funny but I meant an individual worker going into their minimum wage job and demanding their Boss for a raise that high. That would not work, just to have their boss laughing at them, and if the worker quits he can simply replace him with someone that will work. And I know this by my personal experience working at Fast food. Our professor asked me the same thing. I cannot propose what will work to solve this tough issue. Drastic measures do need to be taken. I just wanted to be clear on that. I wished they raised the minimum wage so we would not have to worry as much about finances. As I mentioned in blog five. Thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment